70% of women with PCOS will have a baby without having to resort to drugs and intervention.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
PCOS is one of the leading causes of infertility in women and affects an estimated 6-10%. It can be helped enormously with diet, lifestyle changes and regular exercise.
Fertility Solutions has been extremely successful in helping many women with PCOS.
A free initial consultation with a Fertility Solutions practitioner can help to see if this programme is suitable for you.
PCOS Symptoms Include
- Irregular or absent periods
- High blood pressure
- Elevated insulin levels
- Excess hair on the face and body
- Thinning scalp hair (alopecia)
- Weight problems or obesity that is centred around the mid section
- Anxiety or depression due to appearance and/or infertility
Discovering and resolving the emotional issues which this condition creates can help to ease suffering and restore health and wellbeing. As psychological issues are resolved, physiological function improves, increasing fertility by balancing the hormones.